Arkansas Yoga Center
Amazing Space ~ Transform at Your Pace
The Arkansas Yoga & Therapy Center is OPEN!
(Safe, Accessible, Sustainable, Adaptable)
Yoga to NWA since 1998.
For assistance, please contact us via email at email@example.com or by phone at (479) 521-9641.
As we continue to monitor the severity of Covid-19, the Arkansas Yoga & Therapy Center will follow all applicable advice from reliable organizations such as the Centers for Disease Control, the Arkansas Department of Health and our local community leaders to prioritize the health & safety of our students, teachers, and staff.
In order to lessen the risk of spreading the virus, all persons inside at AYC are required to continuously wear face masks, covering the nostrils and mouth.
- If a person feels safe, masks may be removed in class when there are fewer than 11 persons in the room, and with at least 6 feet of space between each person.
- Please avoid handshakes, hugs, and other personal contact (we suggest using Namaste as a hands-free alternative). It will feel wonderful once we can freely mingle again!
- Do not linger in the lobby area. (Visiting outside while maintaining safe distance is welcome!)
- Clean your hands before and after class. (Soap and hand sanitizer are available in each bathroom at AYC.)
- Consider using a personal towel/blanket to cover any community props you use, or bringing your own props to class.
- Refrain from attending class if you think you have been exposed to COVID-19, develop a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other COVID symptoms. For the safety of our community, please, get tested.
- Be aware that both vaccinated and unvaccinated people can unknowingly transmit the virus with or without symptoms.
- Stay informed as the situation develops. We will update information here and on our Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/ArkansasYogaCenter.
Updating Your AYC Account
Practicing from Home
Thank you for your continued support throughout this uncertain time.
Be the Master of Your Own Mat.
A Premier Yoga Studio in Northwest Arkansas
Don’t miss Andrea @ the Momentary: Click Here to Watch:
Yoga provides challenge and refreshment for mind and body. The Arkansas Yoga and Therapy Center gives you the widest range of classes with the most qualified teachers in Northwest Arkansas. Enjoy yoga from beginner to advanced levels, therapeutic yoga*, Tai Chi, mindful meditation, and more in our beautiful eco-friendly facility. AYC’s team of teachers continually educate our students about….. Maintaining movements that matter most, as well as Mindfulness Meditation and other Therapy Modalities.
The Arkansas Yoga and Therapy Center is a certified Yoga Alliance School and owner Andrea Fournet is also certified by the International Association of Yoga Therapists. We have the largest teacher training program in the state, registered with the Yoga Alliance since 2001. We offer expert training in an appealing environment. We’ve been named the Best Yoga Studio in Northwest Arkansas by the readers of CitiScapes Metro magazine 14 years in a row. Vogue Magazine identified AYC as a Top 5 yoga studio.
You have most likely seen Andrea’s classes on TV. Now you can take class with Andrea or any of our highly-trained certified teachers. We also offer private sessions, as well as Andrea’s book and DVD.
Andrea cured herself of a back injury through Yoga, Acupuncture, and massage, staying away from drugs and surgery. Her in-depth trainings, certifications, and studies have made her one of the prominent yoga teachers and educators in the State, Nation, and internationally. Her book VariYoga® has sold thousands of copies. VariYoga® is a safe, accessible, sustainable yoga practice that was designed and developed by Andrea Fournet to help bring authentic yoga and its multiple benefits to the general public. VariYoga® is suitable for baby boomers, teens, expectant mothers, and seasoned citizens.
*The yoga therapy components of our course(s) are based on the VariYoga® method, not derived from our status as an RYS® with Yoga Alliance Registry.
Compassionate, certified instructors with the highest Yoga Alliance recognition
Benefits of yoga
Increase strength and flexibility, normalize weight, and invigorate your mind and body.
Choose from more than 30 classes each week: