Arkansas Yoga Center
Amazing Space ~ Transform at Your Pace
The Arkansas Yoga & Therapy Center is re-opening in a limited capacity beginning May 31st.
All students must pre-register for classes through our website or the Mindbody mobile app. Click Here for our class schedule. If you need assistance signing up for classes, please contact us via email at email@example.com. We’re also available by phone at (479) 521-9642.
The following protocol will be used to help keep everyone safe:
- Maximum of 8 Students per Class
- Students should arrive to the yoga center wearing a mask.
- Tape used to outline mat placement to ensure 10+ feet of distance between participants
- No community props will be available for use. Students must bring their own mat, blocks, blankets, straps, etc.
- Students should remain in their cars until the previous class has departed the building.
- Lobby will remain empty (aside from receptionist) in between classes.
- Students will be limited to attending 2 classes per week until we return to our full schedule.
- Students will enter and exit the building one at a time, keeping six feet of distance between them at all times.
- Increased cleaning and sanitation of shared surfaces.
- The water cooler is not in service at this time, students are welcome to bring their own full water bottle to class with them.
As we continue to monitor the severity of Covid-19, the Arkansas Yoga & Therapy Center will follow all applicable advice from reliable organizations such as the Centers for Disease Control, World Health Organization, and the Arkansas Department of Health. Additionally, we will be listening to guidance from leaders within our local community and prioritizing the safety of our students, teachers, and staff. We urge everyone in our community to stay informed, follow the guidelines outlined by the CDC, and please stay at home if you are feeling unwell. Thank you for your continued support throughout this uncertain time.
Be the Master of Your Own Mat.
A Premier Yoga Studio in Northwest Arkansas
Yoga provides challenge and refreshment for mind and body. The Arkansas Yoga and Therapy Center gives you the widest range of classes with the most qualified teachers in Northwest Arkansas. Enjoy yoga from beginner to advanced levels, therapeutic yoga*, Tai Chi, mindful meditation, and more in our beautiful eco-friendly facility. AYC’s team of teachers continually educate our students about….. Maintaining movements that matter most, as well as Mindfulness Meditation and other Therapy Modalities.
The Arkansas Yoga and Therapy Center is a certified Yoga Alliance School and owner Andrea Fournet is also certified by the International Association of Yoga Therapists. We have the largest teacher training program in the state, registered with the Yoga Alliance since 2001. We offer expert training in an appealing environment. We’ve been named the Best Yoga Studio in Northwest Arkansas by the readers of CitiScape Metro magazine 13 years in a row. Vogue Magazine identified AYC as a Top 5 yoga studio.
You have most likely seen Andrea’s classes on TV. Now you can take class with Andrea or any of our highly-trained certified teachers. We also offer private sessions, as well as Andrea’s book and DVD.
Andrea cured herself of a back injury through Yoga, Acupuncture, and massage, staying away from drugs and surgery. Her in-depth trainings, certifications, and studies have made her one of the prominent yoga teachers and educators in the State, Nation, and internationally. Her book VariYoga® has sold thousands of copies. VariYoga® is a safe, accessible, sustainable yoga practice that was designed and developed by Andrea Fournet to help bring authentic yoga and its multiple benefits to the general public. VariYoga® is suitable for baby boomers, teens, expectant mothers, and seasoned citizens.
*The yoga therapy components of our course(s) are based on the VariYoga® method, not derived from our status as an RYS® with Yoga Alliance Registry.
Compassionate, certified instructors with the highest Yoga Alliance recognition
Benefits of yoga
Increase strength and flexibility, normalize weight, and invigorate your mind and body.
Choose from more than 30 classes each week: