Are you are longing for a change in your life?
The Arkansas Yoga and Therapy Center’s trainings are grounded in deep roots of experience with a strong positive community and is a complete in-depth yoga teacher training program. With extensive experience and dedication, we have developed a comprehensive certification program which covers a broad spectrum of subjects important to safety, confidence, and awareness in the teaching of yoga. These elements include Teaching Methodology, Anatomy and Physiology as it relates to yoga, the therapeutic benefits of VariYoga (a safe, accessible, and sustainable practice for everybody), as well as Alignment in Asana (poses) and Vinyasa (flow practice). Our trainings are created in a way that are safe and accessible for all.
With passion and commitment AYC has been educating and graduating quality yoga teachers for more than two decades.
200 or 300 (RYT) VariYoga Teacher Certification in 2020
TESTIMONIALS FROM PREVIOUS GRADUATES
In addition to the physical education necessary to safely teach yoga, a host of non-physical aspects are covered, such as communication skills, respect for self and others, the importance of yoga Philosophy and Meditation, and living a healthy lifestyle with high ethical standards. The program includes the fundamentals of Sanskrit and its place and use in yoga, which includes the names of poses and flows, chanting, mantra, kirtan, and philosophy. The program includes practicum teaching opportunities to put to use the principles learned in the training sessions.
Our instructors share a wide range of training and are extraordinary guides in providing an in-depth experience for our trainees. They have a strong commitment to teaching, and a profound connection to the practice and study of yoga. AYC’s yoga teacher education and certification program enables you to fully immerse yourself into a system that helps you develop the tools to become a knowledgeable, confident, and empowered teacher.
We hope you will consider the Arkansas Yoga and Therapy Center for your 200 or 300 (RYT) Yoga Teacher Certification in 2020. Faculty: Founder and Director Andrea Fournet, CVYT, C-IAYT, ERYT-500, YACEP. Our faculty brings to our certification programs over five decades of combined experience educating and instructing students and teachers in the many different levels and kinds of yoga. Several of our AYC teachers will be joining Andrea in her 2020 program.
Dates: Mid-February to Mid-July 2020 PHOTO GALLERY LINK
In addition to the above comprehensive certification program the training involves:
- Foster Flourishing Weekend – retreat at Mt. Sequoyah, two nights in Parker Lodge with meals provided.
- Eight Immersion Weekends – to learn and develop your understanding of the benefits and practice of VariYoga, and how to educate your clients and students in these amazing safe, accessible, sustainable sequences, which were developed and taught by Andrea Fournet and Bryan Fowler (The Dynamic Duo is Back!).
- In addition to learning the VariYoga method, you will be studying Pranayama, Meditation, Anatomy, Yoga Philosophy, and Sanskrit.
- Three additional weekend workshops will cover Kundalini, Yin, and Restorative (Chair Yoga, Appropriate Adjustments and Prop use, Alignment Details, and Wall Work)
- 10 Practicum (6 VariYoga warm-ups and 4 VariYoga sequences) to be taught in a public class at AYC. Maximum 2 per class.
- Written open book test
Tuition: $3,495 save $100 paying ($3,395) with cash or check with a $500 non-refundable deposit and your final payment will be due on or before January 31, 2020.
For more information on specific dates and to register, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 479-521-(YOGA)9642 and ask to speak to Rhonda.