2019 – 200 Hour AYC Teacher Training
February – June 2019
Included in this training is an 8 day retreat to Yelapa, Mexico from March 9-16, 2019. As well as, 7 weekends with in-depth teachings on the therapeutic** benefits of VariYoga, Anatomy, Pranayama, Mindfulness Meditation, Chair Yoga, Wall Yoga, Yin Yoga & Sanskrit. You will learn the principles of hands on adjustments, how to assess a student and their needs. Interviews from previous trainees.
This exclusive training series is limited to the first 10 participants.
Hold your spot and Early Bird Special with a $500 non-refundable deposit by October 31st, 2018.
Early Bird Special is $3895 with cash or check $3995 with credit card until October 31st, 2018.
Price will increase by $500 on November 1, 2018.
Full payment is due on or before January 31, 2019
After the completion of this training you will have your 200 Hour yoga certification enabling you to register with Yoga Alliance at the 200 Hour RYT. The confidence, technique, and knowledge you will gain from this all-inclusive training will deepen your understanding and appreciation for your own yoga practice and enable you to become an educated instructor. This exclusive training series is limited to the first ten participants!!
Dates are: February 23, March 9 – 16 Yelapa Retreat, March 30 & 31, April 13 & 14, April 27 & 28, May 4 & 5, May 18 &19, and June 1 & 2.
**The yoga therapy components of our course(s) are based on the VariYoga® method not derived from our status as an RYS® with Yoga Alliance Registry.
MORE Yelapa, Mexico Retreat information
YOU MUST BE ABLE TO WALK UP SEVERAL STEPS!!!
Next year is a new and amazing opportunity. If you are considering becoming a certified VariYoga® teacher, your week in Yelapa will count as part of your training! VariYoga is a proven system that allows people to start their yoga journey through a safe, accessible, and sustainable practice. It is a system that is taught around the world to individuals of all ages and currently is being taught to local Vets helping them understand the many wonderful benefits of yoga.
Because Yelapa is a very small village and doesn’t have all the modern amenities, part of our week there will be working with the children in the local school or at their new little library. This is a mandatory part of the teacher training, but optional to other participants.
Yelapa and the Sky Temple is a place where you can tap into a higher spiritual level. A place and time where you can look deeper into your wishes and desires of what you want to achieve. A week in Yelapa can bring peace and calm so that you can create more balance, clarity, and joy in your life.
Your Package Includes:
• Complete use of the fully equipped stunning mountain Sky Temple Yoga Studio
• 1- night lodging in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
• 6 – nights lodging in Yelapa, Mexico at Casas Garcias. Each casa is beautifully tiled with an ocean view, a kitchen, bathroom and variety of sleeping areas, filtered water for use all week and a personal lock box for valuables.
• Boat-ride to/from Yelapa in our designated boat is included, but participants using other boats will have to pay for their own travel. Judith encourages everyone travel together on the group boat.
• All transfer of luggage from hotel in PV to boat and then Yelapa lodging and return to PV.
• All breakfasts, lunches (except 1), packed lunch for waterfall hike, 4 dinners included in package.
• Simple daily breakfasts in Yelapa enjoyed in the privacy of your own casa in the mornings before yoga. Your casa will be supplied with light breakfast food and drink for the week.
• Delicious Mexican lunches will be held in the Sky Temple made up of authentic Mexican food filled with fresh vegetables cooked by the Sky Temple family.
• Dinners: include 3 group dinners in the village and a closing dinner (location TBD).
• A guided hike up river out of the village into the tropical jungle waterfall.
• A closing breakfast overlooking the bay at the lovely Café Bahia before getting on the boat.
• Transportation in Puerto Vallarta (usually $40/4people in taxi upon arrival airport to hotel and $40/4 people in taxi for departure from boat taxi to airport)
• Meals in Puerto Vallarta: Participants pay for arrival dinner and breakfast in PV next morning (there is a simple breakfast offered at our hotel included in your room fee. If you want a bigger breakfast, you can get that on your own).
• Participants using other boats than our scheduled water taxi for the group will have to pay for their own travel.
• 1 Lunch and 2 Dinners in Yelapa are not included, but allow you to enjoy the great eateries in Yelapa. Wednesday & Thursday night you can explore eating in the village and Friday afternoon lunch is not included so you can have more time to spend on the beach or explore lunch in town.